Wednesday, November 25, 2009



14 Days



My parents and I will be leaving in 14 days. Gwyneth’s room is almost done. My suitcase is full. The handyman has been busy assembling the crib and highchair and everything else baby needs. I have laundered everything in baby friendly laundry detergent. I submitted my FMLA paperwork. Everynight before I go to sleep I look in Gwyneth's crib. One month from today, she will be home.


Cell phone photo of my living room after gifts from family and friends arrived.



Gwyneth's crib makes a great drying rack for clothes and the walker is a great place to dry hats, tights and diaper covers.












8 comments:

S.Wise said...

Hee hee! Our cribs match!! :) You were not kidding!! So much love for your little one. Only 14 more days... I want to fast forward time!! :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Suz said...

14 DAYS MY FRIEND AND WE ARE OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kalibug said...

Great idea to dry her clothes that way.

Kayce said...

Counting the days with you!!!! Happy Thanksgiving!

Mary Schneider said...

I love the PINK crib!!! Look at all that loot! It's all so exciting! It won't be long, my friend!

Your tears of joy and words of gratitude and awe, at your shower, were so sweet. Mardi and I were fighting back the tears!

Big hugs to you Terri and kisses (being blown right now) to Gwen!

Mardi said...

One week from tonight you will be boarding your plane headed to Gwyneth!!!

Mardi said...

Thinking about you constantly!!

Alyson and Ford said...

Safe travels - enjoy the journey!

Alyzabeth's Mommy for 14 Months