Tuesday, November 10, 2009



Updated Photo of Gwyneth
&

Tentative Travel Schedule
December 10 - Thursday: Leave the US
December 11 - Friday: Group arrival in Beijing
December 12 - Saturday: Group Sightseeing in Beijing: TianAnMen Square, Forbidden City, the Great Wall
(Juyongguan), Lunch is included. CHI orientation
December 13 - Sunday: Fly to Nanchang, Jiangxi
December 14 - Monday: Meet Gwyneth
December 15 - Tuesday: Begin adoption process, registration and apply for Gwyneth's passport
December 16 - Wednesday: Free Day
December 17 - Thursday : Free Day
December 18 - Friday: Receive Gwyneth's passport and all adoption paperwork. Fly to Guangzhou.
December 19 - Saturday: Medical Examination
December 20 - Sunday: Free Day
December 21 - Monday: Free day and re-check on medical tests
December 22 - Tuesday: American Consulate Visa Appointment
December 23 - Wednesday: Sign the DS230 form in front fo the US Consulate Officer and take oath
December 24 - Thursday: Receive Gwyneth's visa late in day depending on date of ACS appt.
December 25 - Friday: Depart from Guangzhou on this day and return to the US.


11 comments:

Deb said...

I am so excited for you and for all of us! Just hoping we get our TA soon!!! I love the new photo too.....ah.....such a cutie!!!!! :)

Jay and Kelly said...

Goodness!!! She is too cute.

Mardi said...

Your best Christmas gift ever, eh!! I am soo excited to see your tentative travel! I would seriously jump that plane with all of you if I could!! Can't wait to get together soon!

Kayce said...

More smiles here!! All of you in this last batch just make me smile!

S.Wise said...

She is so sweet. I just love how she holds her mouth! Soon my friend. Soon. If not, I'm going to rent a stork!

kalibug said...

Adorable!!

Cindy said...

OMG Terri!!!! How did I miss your referral?? She is ABSOLUTELY adorable! And so young! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations! You must be SO very proud! I can't wait to follow your blog while you're in China.

Cindy
(your old CHI March LID secret pal)

Mary Schneider said...

I with Mardi...I WANT TO COME!!! Here's hoping the next few weeks fly by!

S.Wise said...

Now that TA is here it all feels so real!!! I can't wait to finally meet you in person and see our sweet girls together!

Mardi said...

You're official!! Oh how I want to hop on that plan with you!! :) I am soo overjoyed for you Terri. What an amazing year 2010 is going to be! :)

Shawnstribe said...

Your treasure is beautiful.
Have a beautiful journey
xxx
s
UK